Top construction executives seek answers and direction.
Share your vision and insights with the industry’s top construction leaders. Confirm your full page ad or corporate profile to reserve a seat on the 2020 Tech Trends executive roundtable and CE will contact you to arrange an interview.
Your chosen interviewee will be asked questions such as:
- What are the top technological advancements every construction firm should be using by now?
- What are the most important details a construction firm needs to consider when implementing new technology in the field?
- What construction technology did you think was going to disrupt, but didn’t? What did?
- What technological trends do you see emerging in the next five years in the construction industry?
- What are the top functionalities your construction clients want in management software
CE’s professional editors will make sure your best comments and insights are incorporated into this influential article.
You will also have the opportunity to provide our editors with contact information for ABC-member contractor customers who are using your solutions.
Tech Trends Will Be Promoted Across All CE Media Channels
Reach 150,000 readers including all 21,000+ ABC member companies
Publication in CE digital edition reaching 30,000 subscribers and on ConstructionExec.com, 45,000 unique monthly visitors
Sponsors are featured in an email to 30,000 subscribers promoting the issue
Promotion to 57,000+ CE followers on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
To thousands of attendees at CONEXPO and ABC Trade Shows
Harness more marketing power with an eprint of your executive “As Featured in Construction Executive.”
Following publication, you’ll receive an eprint of the Tech Trends article “As Featured in Construction Executive” for your website, blogs, social media and other electronic marketing. CE is committed to providing more added-value extras than any industry publication to extend the value of your marketing investment.