Hot Products Article
Your Hot Products article is an opportunity to showcase your product’s features and benefits while explaining the value you deliver to the construction industry through your services, solutions and product offerings. Consider images that enhance the Hot Products theme such as pictures of your product suite or your product being used in the office or on the jobsite. If including pictures of a jobsite, be sure to adhere to CE’s safety standards. You can read them here: ABC Safety Standards Regarding Ad Materials
Hot Products articles should be written in the 3rd person point of view, not the 1st or 2nd person. For example: “XYZ Product helps contractors improve their business operations.” Not: “We help contractors improve their business operations.” CE will edit all articles to AP style. Marketers will receive a proof for review and approval prior to publication.
• Product Name
• Title: 15 words or less (120 max characters).
• Article: Please provide an AP-style article. 250 words (1,600 max characters) for a one-page article; 500 words (3,500 max characters) for a two-page article.
• Supporting Images: Articles with multiple images help draw the reader in. We recommend images that demonstrate key features about your product, supported by a brief, descriptive caption. Up to 4 images for a one-page article; up to 6 images for a two-page article. Images should be CMYK and high resolution (300 dpi or higher).
• Up to 50-word (350 characters max) bulleted list explaining your products highlights or key features.
• A sentence (or two) from your article, or quote or testimonial about your product. This quote will be used at the discretion of the designer. Up to 25 words, 150 character hard limit including any citation.