Print Advertising Terms and Conditions
1) Insertion orders must be received by the space closing date listed in the Construction Executive Media Kit. Verbal confirmations are not acceptable.
2) Artwork must arrive by the deadline dates published in the Construction Executive Media Kit.
3) The previous ad will be repeated if new artwork is not received by the materials due date.
4) Publisher reserves right to determine ad placement. Every effort will be made to fulfill requests.
5) Advertisers under contract will be protected under the rates on signed Ad Insertion Order.
6) All advertising materials are subject to Publisher approval.
7) Advertisers and agencies assume liability for the content of their advertisements and assume responsibility for any claims therefore made against the Publisher.
8) Cancellation of any scheduled ad insertion will not be accepted unless notification is received in writing prior to the space reservation closing date.
9) Advertisers who fail to comply with frequency contracts will incur a short rate to their actual earned frequency rate on the current Construction Executive Rate Card.
Rates, Invoices and Payment
10) Advertisers and agencies are jointly responsible for payment of all insertions.
11) Publisher will invoice the agency or Advertiser immediately after publication and will send one copy of the magazine and a tear sheet as proof of insertions.
12) All invoice amounts are net to Publisher. Agencies must add 15% to calculate gross rates.
13) Publisher reserves the right to require full payment in advance from Advertisers with poor credit history.
14) Accounts outstanding for sixty (60) days or more will be restricted from future advertising until payment is received, and the account will be referred to the principal client.
15) Payment not received after 120 days will be turned over to a collection agency.
16) In the event of a reproduction error for which the Publisher is determined to be solely responsible, the Advertiser understands that in such cases the full extent of the Publisher’s remedy is to re-run the Advertiser’s supplied materials correctly in the next available issue.